The National Museum of Wildlife Art in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, is the world’s premiere museum focusing on wildlife art, features American and European fine art from the 18th to the 21st century. Boasting a musuem shop, interactive children’s gallery, restaurant, and outdoor sculpture trail, the Museum is only two-and-a-half miles north of Jackson Town Square, and two miles from the gateway of Grand Teton National Park.
Roam | Shop | Dine
Learn, Visit, Explore
- Plan your Visit – Hours and Admission Information
- Events Calendar – Calendar with information about our programs and events
- Sign up – Keep up with Museum happenings from our monthly Enewsletter
- Discover the App – Great for use in the galleries, but also good for exploring featured tours from afar
- The Museum Shop – The perfect place for art and wildlife inspired gifts.